|Registration Deadline:||April 18, 2023 8 months ago|
|Location:||SLMath: Eisenbud Auditorium, Baker Board Room, Commons Room, Atrium, Online/Virtual, Front Courtyard, 2nd Floor Deck|
- Ian Agol (University of California, Berkeley)
- David Eisenbud (University of California, Berkeley)
- Wilfrid Gangbo (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Alice Guionnet (École Normale Supérieure de Lyon)
- Brady Haran
- Dusa McDuff (Barnard College)
- Curtis McMullen (Harvard University)
- Andrei Okounkov (Columbia University; University of California, Berkeley)
- Terence Tao (University of California, Los Angeles)
In 2022-23, SLMath (formerly MSRI) celebrates 40 years of serving the mathematical sciences community through our topic-focused programs and workshops, and the general public via our national and global outreach initiatives. Director Tatiana Toro and Deputy Director Hélène Barcelo invite the community to join us for a symposium to reflect upon these four decades of extraordinary activity. This celebration will feature special guest speakers, panel discussions and an evening reception.
This event is free and open to the public. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
All programs take place in U.S. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT, UTC - 7) beginning at 9:00 AM. (What time is that for me?)
* Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for in-person attendees. Masks are strongly encouraged. Live broadcasts of events will take place via Zoom.Show less
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent PhDs, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
Apr 13, 2023
Apr 14, 2023